RadioBanter

-   -   Rich Greene caught trolling - exposed! (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/118540-rich-greene-caught-trolling-exposed.html)

[email protected] April 26th 07 01:17 AM

Rich Greene caught trolling - exposed!

One again the notorious fake war hero has been exposed. He was caught
using the domain name

" "

Although we, as a group have agreed that he is a nobody this is direct
proof that he has been trolling and harassing our members.

http://groups.google.co.je/groups/pr...qSyRb59OOhyLsQ

For those who are not aware this is the same Rich Greene who admitted
to have been court martialed in service for gross crimes. Beware of
greene the troll. Once again he has been exposed!

Referee

be sure to do a google group search:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...rch+this+group

Mac April 26th 07 05:12 AM

On 25 Apr 2007 17:17:10 -0700, wrote:

One again the notorious fake war hero has been exposed. He was caught
using the domain name

SNIP the codswallop....
*************** **************
CONSIDERING how Rodger Frego desperately accuses others of his own
deeds, here is the URL related to some of the antics of Rodger Frego,
of which he accuses others of his own deeds.

The URL which contains the documents, including the comments of the
Detective, and his interview with the Liar and Domain Thief, RODGER L.
FREGO, the poster of the obscene and vulgar postings is:

http://www.tcsheriff.info/

CLICK on the sword of the Army of Light...
Mac, the Medic