RadioBanter

-   -   State/County freqs Nevada, Utah, Wyoming Colorado (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/120092-state-county-freqs-nevada-utah-wyoming-colorado.html)

[email protected] June 5th 07 06:30 AM

State/County freqs Nevada, Utah, Wyoming Colorado

I will be traveling from Sacramento, CA to Denver, CO on June 16th.
Using I80 to Cheyenne, then I25 south to Denver.

Does anyone know what freqs i should put in to monitor the various
state highway patrol, county sherriffs, even possibly local pd?

I have several scanners that do the VHF (lo and hi) as well as uhf. I
do have one 800 mhz unit, howevr it is not trunking, but if I put in
all the freqs in an area, I can monitor everything.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give.

John
KC0JPO
WA0015SWL

Porgy Tirebiter June 6th 07 04:44 AM

State/County freqs Nevada, Utah, Wyoming Colorado

wrote in message
oups.com...
I will be traveling from Sacramento, CA to Denver, CO on June 16th.
Using I80 to Cheyenne, then I25 south to Denver.

Does anyone know what freqs i should put in to monitor the various
state highway patrol, county sherriffs, even possibly local pd?

I have several scanners that do the VHF (lo and hi) as well as uhf. I
do have one 800 mhz unit, howevr it is not trunking, but if I put in
all the freqs in an area, I can monitor everything.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give.

John
KC0JPO
WA0015SWL

A "Registered Monitor" how can anyone be that stupid to pay $15 for a bogus
"callsign".
Why don't you ask the dolts that issued that stupid "callsign" to assist
you???