RadioBanter

-   -   Which scanners combine 900 MHz coverage with signal level meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/120882-scanners-combine-900-mhz-coverage-signal-level-meter.html)

Northe June 22nd 07 04:37 PM

Which scanners combine 900 MHz coverage with signal level meter

If someone could point me to some possible scanners that combine 900 MHz
coverage with a signal level indicator of some kind, I'd appreciate it.
My PRO-97 covers 806 to 960 but, of course, doesn't provide any signal
level indication.

Thanks!

Northe
N6KO
Green Valley AZ

Porgy Tirebiter June 28th 07 02:37 AM

"Northe" wrote in message
If someone could point me to some possible scanners that combine 900 MHz
coverage with a signal level indicator of some kind, I'd appreciate it. My
PRO-97 covers 806 to 960 but, of course, doesn't provide any signal level
indication.

Thanks!

Northe
N6KO
Green Valley AZ

DUDE!...you are a "HAM" figure out how to read "limiter" or AGC
voltages.....
Get a book on it...all scanners sold by radio shack are made by either
Uniden or GRE.