RadioBanter

-   -   More RAF acft TDY at Patrick (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/124781-more-raf-acft-tdy-patrick.html)

[email protected] September 9th 07 07:29 PM

More RAF acft TDY at Patrick

"ASCOT 9218," an RAF L-1011 Tristar tanker, arrived at Patrick a short
while ago. Most likely he will be supporting the several RAF C-130s
that are flying multiple round-robin flights every day from Patrick to/
from Belize. He arrived using VHF ATC freqs.

Also, I heard Patrick ground POL comms talking about giving Ascot
C-130J tail number ZH874 2000 gallons of fuel.

Earlier, I heard RAF TriStar "Ascot 3607" read his clearance and
flight plan from Patrick AFB to CYQX (Gander), which is a popular stop
for aircraft preparing to cross the Atlantic.

I am trying to get the tail numbers of the other RAF C-130 that are
TDY at Patrick.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MilRadioComms

Andrew Chaplin September 9th 07 08:23 PM

More RAF acft TDY at Patrick

" wrote in message
ps.com...
"ASCOT 9218," an RAF L-1011 Tristar tanker, arrived at Patrick a short
while ago. Most likely he will be supporting the several RAF C-130s
that are flying multiple round-robin flights every day from Patrick to/
from Belize. He arrived using VHF ATC freqs.

Also, I heard Patrick ground POL comms talking about giving Ascot
C-130J tail number ZH874 2000 gallons of fuel.

Earlier, I heard RAF TriStar "Ascot 3607" read his clearance and
flight plan from Patrick AFB to CYQX (Gander), which is a popular stop
for aircraft preparing to cross the Atlantic.

I am trying to get the tail numbers of the other RAF C-130 that are
TDY at Patrick.

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MilRadioComms

Would they be flying in relief following the recent hurricanes?
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

[email protected] September 10th 07 07:00 AM

More RAF acft TDY at Patrick

On Sep 9, 3:23?pm, "Andrew Chaplin"
wrote:

Would they be flying in relief following the recent hurricanes?

So I am told. There is rebuilding there following massive damage.