RadioBanter

-   -   TrunkPCR version 0.88.230 Now Available (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/125976-trunkpcr-version-0-88-230-now-available.html)

Jay[_2_] October 13th 07 04:36 AM

TrunkPCR version 0.88.230 Now Available

TrunkPCR version 0.88.230 Now Available for Downloading from homepage:
http://members.cox.net/fiftyone.50/T.../TrunkPcr.html

This update has a few fixes, changes and additions
NOTE: Moto Type-I Support will be finished in the next update.
This version only has an installer since I'm using my PCRComm control in
this version...

Aug 25,2007 - Added: Editing Radio Description when clicking on any item
in Radio Watch List.
Aug 25,2007 - -----: Radio Watch Description updated when Editing Radio
Descriptions.
Aug 25,2007 - -----: Radio Watch List cleared when RadioID Changed.
Aug 28,2007 - Added: Group Alert. Alerts you when a Group Call is made.
Aug 28,2007 - Added: Radio Alert. Alerts you when a Radio makes a call
on any group.
Aug 30,2007 - -----: Added a Time Stamp to Emergency Alerts.
Sept 02,2007 - Added: Change Hit Count for Radios in Radio ID Editor.
Sept 04,2007 - Fixed: Selection of the [Freq] Button when a Search Bank is
Selected.
Sept 04,2007 - Added: Identify Known Frequecies to Search Banks.
Sept 11,2007 - Fixed: Reporting Emergency Messages in Edacs.
Sept 14,2007 - Fixed: Saving System Type after RR Import.
Sept 14,2007 - Fixed: Saving Edacs FreqPlan after RR Import.
Oct 01,2007 - Fixed: Blank entry of Group Description in the
GroupID/TrunkId Editors.
Oct 03,2007 - -----: Group Watch Description updated when Editing Group
Descriptions.
Oct 03,2007 - -----: Group Watch List cleared when GroupID Changed.
Oct 06,2007 - Added: Hit Counter to Conventional Channels. Increments
when the Squelch is Open on a channel.
Oct 07,2007 - Fixed: Clearing StatusBar Display and resetting Squelch
display when a SearchBank Tab is selected.
Version 0.88.230 Released 10/12/2007

Regards,
Jay