RadioBanter

-   -   RR (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/132351-rr.html)

Andy[_4_] April 10th 08 06:30 AM

RR

http://www.radioreference.com SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assholes with hidden ($$$) agendas, imho!

Beware!

Andy

BDK[_3_] April 10th 08 06:38 AM

RR

In article , Andy q says...
http://www.radioreference.com SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assholes with hidden ($$$) agendas, imho!

Beware!

Andy

And just what would those hidden agendas be?

BDK

Andy[_4_] April 10th 08 06:47 AM

RR

BDK said...

In article , Andy q says...
http://www.radioreference.com SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assholes with hidden ($$$) agendas, imho!

Beware!

Andy

And just what would those hidden agendas be?

BDK

Read for yourself! I am not my brother's keeper!

Andy

Anthony[_2_] April 10th 08 11:49 PM

RR

Andy wrote:
BDK said...

In article , Andy q says...
http://www.radioreference.com SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assholes with hidden ($$$) agendas, imho!

Beware!

Andy

And just what would those hidden agendas be?

BDK

Read for yourself! I am not my brother's keeper!

Andy

Andy must have gotten across a 9 volt battery.

[email protected] April 11th 08 03:29 AM

RR

Yes, I'm sure this had nothing to do with the fact that you just got "Banned
for the Greater Good" because you were behaving like a moron in the Uniden
"Updates are coming..." thread, arguing stupid and insignificant points just
for the sake of arguing.