RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/134120-radio-shack-realisitic-pro-2001-scanner-buttons-push.html)

Dan Say[_2_] June 10th 08 09:39 PM

Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push?

Picked up a Pro 2001 scanner.
Works, picks up local radio weather channel 146.400

No manual, so which buttons do what?

Program (blue) sets up a frequency, needing decimal point
CL clears mistakes or entry. ENTER enters number.

What are UP Low?
What are FS and SS buttons?

Scanner seems to get out of Program mode.
So what does the Monitor button do?
Can I therefore scan a range on one channel and then save the
best frequency to that channel?

John Szalay June 11th 08 07:59 PM

Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push?

(Dan Say) wrote in
:

Picked up a Pro 2001 scanner.
Works, picks up local radio weather channel 146.400

No manual, so which buttons do what?

Program (blue) sets up a frequency, needing decimal point
CL clears mistakes or entry. ENTER enters number.

What are UP Low?
What are FS and SS buttons?

Scanner seems to get out of Program mode.
So what does the Monitor button do?
Can I therefore scan a range on one channel and then save the
best frequency to that channel?

http://support.radioshack.com//suppo...nications/cfq-
2000115.htm

John Szalay June 11th 08 09:22 PM

Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push?

(Dan Say) wrote in
:

Picked up a Pro 2001 scanner.
Works, picks up local radio weather channel 146.400

No manual, so which buttons do what?

also take a look for the Handic 0016 info..

its supposed to be the other version of the 2001

button panel is a little different,

John Szalay June 11th 08 09:23 PM

Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push?

John Szalay wrote in
42:

(Dan Say) wrote in
:

Picked up a Pro 2001 scanner.
Works, picks up local radio weather channel 146.400

No manual, so which buttons do what?

also take a look for the Handic 0016 info..

its supposed to be the other version of the 2001

button panel is a little different,

OOPs

http://www.discriminator.nl/handic0016/index-en.html

John Szalay June 11th 08 09:32 PM

http://www.rigpix.com/handic/handic_0016_manual.zip

Dan Say[_2_] June 13th 08 11:53 PM

Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push?

In article , John Szalay wrote:
(Dan Say) wrote in
:

Picked up a Pro 2001 scanner.
Works, picks up local radio weather channel 146.400

No manual, so which buttons do what?

Program (blue) sets up a frequency, needing decimal point
CL clears mistakes or entry. ENTER enters number.

What are UP Low?
What are FS and SS buttons?

Scanner seems to get out of Program mode.
So what does the Monitor button do?
Can I therefore scan a range on one channel and then save the
best frequency to that channel?

http://support.radioshack.com//suppo...nications/cfq-
2000115.htm

Thank you. This was the first I had found.
I will continue my search (for signals, and for which button...)

John Szalay June 14th 08 03:56 PM

Radio Shack realisitic Pro 2001 scanner. Which buttons to push?

(Dan Say) wrote in

Thank you. This was the first I had found.
I will continue my search (for signals, and for which
button...)

Check my later posts. that RS model appears to be a varient of that
model made for europe..just repackaged..