RadioBanter

-   -   RS Pro-2040 Programming Help? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/135100-rs-pro-2040-programming-help.html)

Jean July 17th 08 03:52 AM

RS Pro-2040 Programming Help?

Hi. I have a Pro-2040 and need to know how to eliminate whole bands and
restore them. Two of the ten bands on mine are shut off and need to
bring them back. When it's scanning it just junps over band 2 and 3.
Hope it's not broken. Thanks in advance!

John Szalay July 17th 08 02:03 PM

RS Pro-2040 Programming Help?

(Jean) wrote in news:27957-487EB3F5-1153@storefull-
3336.bay.webtv.net:

http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...nics/17770.htm

Jean July 17th 08 03:01 PM

RS Pro-2040 Programming Help?

Thanks so much John. That sure was easy. While scanning I just hit the #
of the bank I want to turn on or off! Thanks again. Jean.

John Szalay July 17th 08 06:50 PM

RS Pro-2040 Programming Help?

(Jean) wrote in news:25707-487F50B0-1204@storefull-
3338.bay.webtv.net:

Thanks so much John. That sure was easy. While scanning I just hit the #
of the bank I want to turn on or off! Thanks again. Jean.

Always helps to have the manual ....
You were lucky, many manufactures did not make their manuals
available for downloading.