RadioBanter

-   -   Pro 94 first Scanner (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/135979-pro-94-first-scanner.html)

JusticeSRQ August 23rd 08 01:50 AM

Pro 94 first Scanner

Howdy Folks my names Phil im in Sarasota, Fl i just picked up my first scanner today. I picked up a Radio Shack Pro 94 (1000 ch dual Trunking) scanner and a huge inch thick book called "Radio Shack Frequency Guide" for 35$ is this a good deal? Im having a bit of trouble tho as it seems most things in my area are digital and this is an analog scanner. Anyone know where i can find some good analog frequnecies to listen to? Look forward to learning, listening, and sharing with you all thankyou.

~Phil

Flatus Johnson August 23rd 08 02:30 AM

Pro 94 first Scanner

"JusticeSRQ" wrote in message

Howdy Folks my names Phil im in Sarasota, Fl i just picked up my first
scanner today. I picked up a Radio Shack Pro 94 (1000 ch dual Trunking)
scanner and a huge inch thick book called "Radio Shack Frequency Guide"
for 35$ is this a good deal? Im having a bit of trouble tho as it seems
most things in my area are digital and this is an analog scanner. Anyone
know where i can find some good analog frequnecies to listen to? Look
forward to learning, listening, and sharing with you all thankyou.

~Phil

Ahhh, the old "Ready---Fire--- Aim" approach to making a purchase.....

Reed August 23rd 08 02:44 AM

Pro 94 first Scanner

JusticeSRQ wrote:
Howdy Folks my names Phil im in Sarasota, Fl i just picked up my first
scanner today. I picked up a Radio Shack Pro 94 (1000 ch dual Trunking)
scanner and a huge inch thick book called "Radio Shack Frequency Guide"
for 35$ is this a good deal? Im having a bit of trouble tho as it seems
most things in my area are digital and this is an analog scanner. Anyone
know where i can find some good analog frequnecies to listen to? Look
forward to learning, listening, and sharing with you all thankyou.

~Phil

For current frequencies, etc for Sarasota Co, FL, look here

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=373

for programming info for the Pro-94, look here

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Pro-94

Craig M August 31st 08 06:12 AM

Pro 94 first Scanner

I did not know radio shack had a frequency guide, used to like the old
police call books they used to put out.

--
JusticeSRQ