RadioBanter

-   -   Which cordless phones are safest? Cell phone are worst? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/138650-cordless-phones-safest-cell-phone-worst.html)

lbbss November 18th 08 04:04 AM

Which cordless phones are safest? Cell phone are worst?

I have heard lots of news about health risks with cell phone, but not
much on cordless phones. I assume they have similar health risk as
cell phone. If so, which cordless phone frequencies are safer
(900Mhz, 2.8Ghz, 5.8Ghz or 6.0 Dect)? If I had to pick, which is
the lesser of the evils? And yes, I know that using a corded phone is
the best way, but sometimes I need the convenience. And yes, I do
realize they might not be as bad as some say, but there is nothing
wrong with being cautious. Thanks for the input.

Lab November 20th 08 03:00 AM

Which cordless phones are safest? Cell phone are worst?

An acquaintances of mine sent me this info. This article claims that
talking on the cell phone for 24 hours total, is the equivalent to
getting 1600 x-rays. Seams outrageous, but if true, is very
serious. This web site gives there interpretations of the
evidence. Is there any truth to this article? Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/5r329t

Greg[_5_] November 20th 08 01:15 PM

Which cordless phones are safest? Cell phone are worst?

An acquaintances of mine sent me this info. This article claims that
talking on the cell phone for 24 hours total, is the equivalent to
getting 1600 x-rays. Seams outrageous, but if true, is very
serious. This web site gives there interpretations of the
evidence. Is there any truth to this article? Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/5r329t

Not reading the article but comparing 2GHz radiation to
X-rays at 300-3000THz is just plain ...silly... :-)

JB[_3_] November 20th 08 07:04 PM

Lab" wrote in message
An acquaintances of mine sent me this info. This article claims that
talking on the cell phone for 24 hours total, is the equivalent to
getting 1600 x-rays. Seams outrageous, but if true, is very
serious. This web site gives there interpretations of the
evidence. Is there any truth to this article? Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/5r329t

So have you sent them your money yet?

Are cellphones depleting the ozone layer? It's OK to ask the question if
you don't know the answer, just send me $2.4 billion and I can find the
answer for you.

DockScience November 23rd 08 07:28 PM

"Lab" wrote in message
An acquaintances of mine sent me this info. This article claims that
talking on the cell phone for 24 hours total, is the equivalent to
getting 1600 x-rays. Seams outrageous, but if true, is very
serious. This web site gives there interpretations of the
evidence. Is there any truth to this article? Thanks.

Outrageous indeed.

X-rays are powerful enough ionize molecules and damage chromosones and other
chemistry and cell phone RF is too weak to affect chemistry.

Like comparing a rain of water droplets to a rain of .223 caliber bullets.

Douche Bag November 24th 08 01:59 AM

On Nov 17, 11:04*pm, lbbss wrote:
I have heard lots of news about health risks with cell phone, but not
much on cordless phones. * I assume they have similar health risk as
cell phone. * If so, which cordless phone frequencies are safer
(900Mhz, 2.8Ghz, 5.8Ghz or 6.0 Dect)? * * If I had to pick, which is
the lesser of the evils? And yes, I know that using a corded phone is
the best way, but sometimes I need the convenience. *And yes, I do
realize they might not be as bad as some say, but there is nothing
wrong with being cautious. * *Thanks for the input.

Put a condom over the device and you will be protected!

JB[_3_] November 24th 08 03:10 PM

"Lab" wrote in message
An acquaintances of mine sent me this info. This article claims that
talking on the cell phone for 24 hours total, is the equivalent to
getting 1600 x-rays. Seams outrageous, but if true, is very
serious. This web site gives there interpretations of the
evidence. Is there any truth to this article? Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/5r329t

Don't forget about the belching cows that are stripping the Ozone layer and
causing global warming! Proof positive that the human race must be
annihilated to save the earth from certain destruction before its too late.
And we have to start with the fasheest Ahmehiikan running mad pig-dog
impeealeest! We should all be executed for our EEnsuleence against The
Revolution and pay tribute by dismantling our capataleest rotting corpse of
impeealeest slavery to buy many AK for freedom against the caca-rochees!