RadioBanter

-   -   Scanner Help... Frequencies??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/139633-scanner-help-frequencies.html)

webtv_items~ for_sale~ December 25th 08 02:50 AM

Scanner Help... Frequencies???

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me where to find the digital scanner codes for
Kirkwood Missouri? Please email me. I got mom one for Christmas, but I
could not get the info from Radio shack or the police dept.

Thank you very much,
Don

Item Questions? Ask:

**BIG**Printer & Scanner Sale**Check-It-Out!!

John Szalay December 25th 08 06:33 PM

Scanner Help... Frequencies???

(webtv_items~ for_sale~) wrote in news:19665-
:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1573

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5747