RadioBanter

-   -   can you send (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/145920-can-you-send.html)

steve mcgeough August 10th 09 12:40 AM

can you send

Hi my name is Steve . I live in southern ireland in the Cork city area
and was hoping you may be able to help me with any web address for
scanner frequencys in my area , cheers , Steve.
PS. My email address is

Keith[_6_] August 10th 09 04:01 AM

can you send

On 2009-08-09, steve mcgeough wrote:
Hi my name is Steve . I live in southern ireland in the Cork city area
and was hoping you may be able to help me with any web address for
scanner frequencys in my area , cheers , Steve.
PS. My email address is

Here is a web site with a frequency list

http://irishradio.tripod.com/freqs.html
Do a google.com search for

scanner radio frequency frequencies cork ireland

and a more up to date frequency may be available.

--
Best Regards, Keith
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/

n9zas August 16th 09 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve mcgeough (Post 685553)
Hi my name is Steve . I live in southern ireland in the Cork city area
and was hoping you may be able to help me with any web address for
scanner frequencys in my area , cheers , Steve.
PS. My email address is

Steve check here for frequencies;
www.radioreference.com