RadioBanter

-   -   idiots (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/147885-re-idiots.html)

Douche Bag November 10th 09 12:38 AM

idiots

On Oct 26, 3:52*pm, radioguy wrote:
It's been proven that talking on a two way radio helps keep you more
awake and more alert on the road than not *using one at all..

Just ask the *truckers who use CB.

Getting a BJ while driving always kept me awake.

You November 10th 09 06:11 PM

idiots

In article
,
Douche BAG wrote:

On Oct 26, 3:52*pm, radioguy wrote:
It's been proven that talking on a two way radio helps keep you more
awake and more alert on the road than not *using one at all..

Just ask the *truckers who use CB.

Getting a BJ while driving always kept me awake.

that's why your a "Douche Bag"...... Are you bragging,
or complaining.....

Roger Wiseman[_3_] November 10th 09 06:27 PM

idiots

"Douche BAG" wrote in message
On Oct 26, 3:52 pm, radioguy wrote:
It's been proven that talking on a two way radio helps keep you more
awake and more alert on the road than not using one at all..

Just ask the truckers who use CB.

Getting a BJ while driving always kept me awake.

I can almost still taste my first BJ!

Lardass Lloyd Davies November 12th 09 09:54 PM

idiots

On Nov 10, 1:27*pm, "N0VFP" wrote:
"Douche BAG" wrote in message

On Oct 26, 3:52 pm, radioguy wrote:

It's been proven that talking on a two way radio helps keep you more
awake and more alert on the road than not using one at all..

Just ask the truckers who use CB.
Getting a BJ while driving always kept me awake.

I can almost still taste my first BJ!

I'll bet you can, N0VFP! You have that as a side order down at the
soup line.