RadioBanter

-   -   BC200XLT battery replacement (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/163949-bc200xlt-battery-replacement.html)

[email protected] April 18th 11 07:15 PM

BC200XLT battery replacement

I have a Uniden BC200XLT, a radio I bought new in the late '80s. It
works fine and meets my needs, but the battery has died.

I'm looking for suggestions on where to get replacement batteries,
either the whole slide-on package or a rebuild kit.

Thanks...

Ken Layton April 23rd 11 07:07 AM

On Apr 18, 11:15*am, wrote:
I have a Uniden BC200XLT, a radio I bought new in the late '80s. *It
works fine and meets my needs, but the battery has died.

I'm looking for suggestions on where to get replacement batteries,
either the whole slide-on package or a rebuild kit.

Thanks...

A couple of years ago I took my dead battery pack to my local
Batteries Plus store and they rebuilt it for about $30.

[email protected] May 16th 11 05:32 PM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:15:15 -0400, wrote:

I have a Uniden BC200XLT, a radio I bought new in the late '80s. It
works fine and meets my needs, but the battery has died.

I'm looking for suggestions on where to get replacement batteries,
either the whole slide-on package or a rebuild kit.

Thanks...

I use
www.scannerworld.com in New york. fast reliable and cheap.