RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden NASCAR Scanner. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/166733-uniden-nascar-scanner.html)

[email protected] May 29th 11 12:38 AM

Uniden NASCAR Scanner.

A pawn shop near me has one for sale.About $57.00.Somewhere around the
middle of next month, the price goes down to about $47.00, according to
the pawn shop sticker I saw on the scanner.It is a little hand held
scanner, I didn't ask the sales clerk if I could look at it more
closely, so I don't know exactly what model it is.Assuming it works OK,
is it worth that much money?
cuhulin

John Szalay[_2_] May 29th 11 05:26 PM

Uniden NASCAR Scanner.

wrote in news:28985-4DE18782-12072@storefull-
3173.bay.webtv.net:

A pawn shop near me has one for sale.About $57.00.Somewhere around the
middle of next month, the price goes down to about $47.00, according to
the pawn shop sticker I saw on the scanner.It is a little hand held
scanner, I didn't ask the sales clerk if I could look at it more
closely, so I don't know exactly what model it is.Assuming it works OK,
is it worth that much money?
cuhulin

depends on what you want to listen to.

myself, it would not be worth it.. pretty limited, as to usefulness.

[email protected] May 30th 11 03:34 AM

Uniden NASCAR Scanner.

I don't really want that Uniden scanner anyway.I already have three
other radio scanners.
cuhulin