RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden Bearcat 210Xlt (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/219076-uniden-bearcat-210xlt.html)

[email protected] August 19th 15 10:04 PM

Uniden Bearcat 210Xlt

We have the same scanner. However our problem isn't a manual. Its how to get it programmed.

john szalay August 20th 15 01:01 AM

Uniden Bearcat 210Xlt

wrote in
:

We have the same scanner. However our problem isn't a manual. Its how
to get it programmed.

really very simple programming, however in to-days digital world of very
limited use. I use mine to monitor some of the older services such as
marine channels on the river.. otherwise police & fire in our area is all
digital.. as well as all metro services.

what do you need to know ?

Channel Jumper September 9th 15 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 844282)
We have the same scanner. However our problem isn't a manual. Its how to get it programmed.

Most Bearcat scanners, you first put it in VFO mode and then you tune to the frequency you desire and then you hit the save button and assign it a channel number.

Or you can press the Enter button and program the frequency directly to the VFO by entering it with the key pad and then pressing save and assigning it a channel number.

So simple my 5 year old daughter could do it!