RadioBanter

-   -   Scanner Master Police Call CD (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/235330-scanner-master-police-call-cd.html)

[email protected] January 21st 16 08:58 AM

Scanner Master Police Call CD

I had the police call cd's oh.. About ten years ago . I liked it . I would like t o know which version has the state's and county's with the codes ? Any input I would appreciate thank you melsy66,

The New Other Guy January 21st 16 09:03 AM

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:58:08 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I had the police call cd's oh.. About ten years ago . I liked it . I would like t o know which version has the state's and county's with the codes ? Any input I would appreciate thank you melsy66,

What State and county(s)??

[email protected] February 15th 16 06:02 AM

Scanner Master Police Call CD

Looking for holland Mi dept of public safety frequency
Haven't been able to locate used to have a lot of police call books got rid of them why I don't know could you help I did try on web but no luck

john szalay February 15th 16 03:53 PM

Scanner Master Police Call CD

wrote in
:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=1464

Rob[_14_] February 15th 16 10:24 PM

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 22:02:02 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Looking for holland Mi dept of public safety frequency
Haven't been able to locate used to have a lot of police call books got rid of them why I don't know could you help I did try on web but no luck

Check out radio reference.
http://www.radioreference.com/