RadioBanter

-   -   Compare Gre and Whistler radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/235343-compare-gre-whistler-radios.html)

franks July 21st 16 01:09 PM

Compare Gre and Whistler radios

What is the difference between the GRE scanner radio and the Whistler
radio.

Frank

Johnny July 21st 16 09:04 PM

Compare Gre and Whistler radios

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 08:09:36 -0400
franks wrote:

What is the difference between the GRE scanner radio and the Whistler
radio.

Frank

They look identical. I read that GRE in Japan was going to stop making
scanners in 2012, but that the American division of GRE was going to
use a different name and keep making them.

It looks like this is what happened, but I have no proof other than the
photos of the scanners.

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...le:PSR-410.jpg

https://www.whistlergroup.com/media/...nner-radio.png