RadioBanter

-   -   Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Opinions wanted: (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/252025-whistler-ws1065-desktop-digital-scanner-re-opinions-wanted.html)

Dicks Jockey January 5th 18 11:12 PM

Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Opinions wanted:

Anyone, anyone...Buehler?

Any thoughts?

"Dicks Jockey" wrote in message

Came across this little scanner for what seems to be a reasonable price
for a digital rig.

Anyone have any opinions on the Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IID3OLI... DDZU85&psc=0

Thanks!

john szalay January 6th 18 04:15 AM

Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Opinions wanted:

"Dicks Jockey" wrote in
:

Anyone, anyone...Buehler?

Any thoughts?

"Dicks Jockey" wrote in message

Came across this little scanner for what seems to be a reasonable
price for a digital rig.

Anyone have any opinions on the Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital
Scanner

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IID3OLI...id=I2A1V4QZ8AX
GRJ&colid=11XRVS1DDZU85&psc=0

Thanks!

FRom what I read made by a "sister company" of GRE which made the Radio
Shack digital scanners.

I have a GRE made handheld and it works great .
once you get it programmed, with WIN500 or the programmer of your choice.

all depends on what you want to listen to.

[email protected] January 6th 18 07:44 PM

Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner Opinions wanted:

On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 21:15:36 -0600, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net
wrote:

FRom what I read made by a "sister company" of GRE which made the Radio
Shack digital scanners.

Whistler is the name GRE changed to when they needed to go whole hog
under their own name after Radio Shack went bankrupt.