RadioBanter

-   -   trade: pro93 for mobilr tt2 scanner, pro 2053, 2067, etd (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/33916-trade-pro93-mobilr-tt2-scanner-pro-2053-2067-etd.html)

bif July 11th 03 03:01 AM

trade: pro93 for mobilr tt2 scanner, pro 2053, 2067, etd

Hello all. I am new to the list, but have recently decided to try to trade
my pro-93 for a 2053 or similar. I really like the functionality of this
scanner, but want a permanent mounted scanner for the car. I don't have the
box or manual, but I do have a nice bnc-sma adapter and a motorola 800 mhz
portable antenna. I'll include a nice set of high capacity ni-mh batteries.
I'll include a downloading cable (pc to radio only) as well.

you can check my ebay feedback if you're interested (user id willbartlett).

Many thanks, Will