RadioBanter

-   -   More Bush Regime Lies: The Case of the Aluminum Tubes (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/33935-re-more-bush-regime-lies-case-aluminum-tubes.html)

Rain Maker July 12th 03 05:45 PM

More Bush Regime Lies: The Case of the Aluminum Tubes

"Agent Smith" wrote in message

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentSe...FT/FullStory&c

You're days are marked boy. Keep on talkin'.

Rain Maker July 12th 03 05:46 PM

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
Killfile this idiot.

You're days are marked boy. Keep on talkin'.

donut July 13th 03 12:40 AM

(Trotsky) wrote in :

The following is a list of morons.
That's all. Just morons.If you search
Google for any of these morons you
will find that they are the same rude,
antagonistic, belittling, obnoxious person
who currently posts as Rain Maker to this
group.

You forgot to put yourself on that list.

Rain Maker July 13th 03 04:46 AM

"donut" wrote in message
You forgot to put yourself on that list.

He's already been in the original list. The little pussy thinks he's smart
cuz he can make a list of my former aliases proving he's not had a life in
at least 4 years.

I just know I've had a run in with his dumb ass in the past. There ain't no
way in the world he could have even guessed half of those aliases unless he
was being a pest before I switched from SNIP to Comcast.