RadioBanter

-   -   Scanner for 895xlt?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/33943-scanner-895xlt.html)

Qdarts July 13th 03 06:41 AM

Scanner for 895xlt??

Is there any onther software out there for the BC 895xlt besides
Scanpro895xlt which I already bought? I would like to find some other
software for this scanner. Thanks

Steve KB9HGI

Burr July 13th 03 02:49 PM

I'm running WinScan 2.10. It's hard to learn but it OK.

I also bought something called Radio Max but I can't figure it out.

Burr
Grundig's Sat800&650,YB400&FR200
Drake SW8 Scanners BC 895&245XLT
Sangean DT110(for Ball Games)
Also Have a Clock Radio!!!
N35.3582
W117.4157
South Left Coast, U.S.A.

Dwayne July 13th 03 03:55 PM

In article 3f0fa020_1@newsfeed, says...
Is there any onther software out there for the BC 895xlt besides
Scanpro895xlt which I already bought? I would like to find some other
software for this scanner. Thanks

Steve KB9HGI

Try asking here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BC895/