RadioBanter

-   -   Need Source For RS PRO-55 Service Manual/Schematic (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/33995-need-source-rs-pro-55-service-manual-schematic.html)

Robert G. Schaffrath July 21st 03 08:15 PM

Need Source For RS PRO-55 Service Manual/Schematic

I recently purchased a Realistic PRO-55 that is not receiving UHF, has
erratic VHF-HI operation and is generally in need of a good alignment.
I would like to get a service manual/schematic for it. I have checked
Sam's Photofact, Radio Shack and several scanner resources to no avail.
Does anyone know of a source for service manual or schematic for this radio?
I did not get an owner's manual so I am not sure if there is a schematic in
it.
Otherwise, I suspect it will become a "parts" unit.

73,
Robert, N2JTX