RadioBanter

-   -   instructions, Regency k500 & R1040 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34012-instructions-regency-k500-r1040.html)

john KB5AG July 23rd 03 04:05 AM

instructions, Regency k500 & R1040

Hi. I'm still looking for a copy of instructions for these two scanners,
the Touch K500 and the R1040.

If you have a manual you could copy for me, I'd appreciate it, and will be
happy to defray your costs.

Thanks!

Beloved Leader July 24th 03 12:08 AM

"john KB5AG" wrote in message ...
Hi. I'm still looking for a copy of instructions for ... the R1040.

What a timely question. I found one in the trash two weeks ago. It
seems to me that all the instructions you need are on a label inside
the lid. Enter the frequency and listen; that's about all it can do.