RadioBanter

-   -   BC780XLT software (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34103-re-bc780xlt-software.html)

Dwayne August 3rd 03 07:34 AM

BC780XLT software

In article ,
says...
I am looking to get some easy to use software. all I want to do is display
and record info on the trunked system I listen to. not record the audio but
record the id's. Trunkmanager I have and well forget it, trunker has not
been working good for me.
is there anything out that I might take a look at?

Trunkstar780 will do what you want.
--
Dwayne

That Other George August 9th 03 01:41 PM

Well this is a no brainer:
http://www.scanstar.com/products/trunkstar780.htm
go there download the demo try it out see if you like it :-)

"Anthony B." wrote in
:

I am looking to get some easy to use software. all I want to do is
display and record info on the trunked system I listen to. not record
the audio but record the id's. Trunkmanager I have and well forget it,
trunker has not been working good for me.
is there anything out that I might take a look at?

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/