RadioBanter

-   -   Treason at the Bush Regime White House (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34148-re-treason-bush-regime-white-house.html)

That Other George August 9th 03 01:39 PM

Treason at the Bush Regime White House

I see and what scanner is Mr. Bush using???

"No Bull" wrote in :

"The Anti-Pineapple" wrote in message
ll.eu.org...
http://www.hillnews.com/marshall/073003.aspx

JOSH MARSHALL

Investigation? No, Bush should pick up the phone

////////////////
So, who the heck cares?

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/winjunk.htm

Mark Fox August 9th 03 06:33 PM

That Other George wrote in message ...
I see and what scanner is Mr. Bush using???

I believe he has people to do his scanning for him.

the group is called the NSA. I hear they give him a daily report on
what they heard.

That Other George August 10th 03 04:23 PM

I see and whats this have to do with rec.radio.scanner??? The point is this
is not a form for the I hate Bush folks this is a Scanner form. So that
this unwanted unasked for crap eleswhere...

(Mark Fox) wrote in