RadioBanter

-   -   Philadelphia, Camden, Cherry Hill (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34181-philadelphia-camden-cherry-hill.html)

just me August 14th 03 05:45 AM

Philadelphia, Camden, Cherry Hill

I've read that Philadelphia has gone digital and that the Bearcat 250D
with the APCO-25 card will receive their transmissions. Can anyone
verify this?

Also, what about Camden and Cherry Hill. I used to be able to pick
them up on an AR8000, but now I don't get anything. Would the new
Bearcat work with these cities?

Thanks in advance for any info!

just me

That Other George August 16th 03 02:48 PM

Yes and yes parts of Philly are now digital and yes the 785D or the 250D
with the BCi25D Digital Accessory Card will let you see and hear them.

http://www.uniden.com/productpop/00_...rd_code=BCi25D

just me wrote in
:

--