RadioBanter

-   -   For Sale: Pro 91 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34260-sale-pro-91-a.html)

Tom August 31st 03 08:24 AM

For Sale: Pro 91

For Sale: Radio Shack Pro 91 trunktracking scanner. Trunktracks
Motorola type I and II and hybrid I/II systems. Works great, hardly
used and looks like new. Included are the original manual and a rubber
antenna perfect for trunktracking. I am asking $50. Please email me if
interested .

The Dawn Soliloquy August 31st 03 02:47 PM

For the curious.

http://scanpix1.home.att.net/RS/pro91.jpg (representative picture)

http://support.tandy.com/support_electronics/50017.htm

Comparisons and Mod-ability. http://www3.sympatico.ca/len.c/rsmods.html

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1625

E-Ham reviews, rated nice, except for some schmuck that flummoxed the ratings
by giving it a bad x/5 rating.

Three 4/5 ratings, then one 2/5, for an overall 3.5/5

In article ,
(Tom) wrote:
For Sale: Radio Shack Pro 91 trunktracking scanner. Trunktracks
Motorola type I and II and hybrid I/II systems. Works great, hardly
used and looks like new. Included are the original manual and a rubber
antenna perfect for trunktracking. I am asking $50. Please email me if
interested
.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.