RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: PRO-43 Leather case (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34266-wtb-pro-43-leather-case.html)

Frank Bals September 1st 03 12:58 AM

WTB: PRO-43 Leather case

Looking for custom leather case for my Realistic PRO-43. Let me know price
and condition.

Frank

Dwayne September 1st 03 01:20 AM

In article DYv4b.122938$3o3.8641856@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, says...
Looking for custom leather case for my Realistic PRO-43. Let me know price
and condition.

Frank

I bought a real nice custom leather case for my PRO43. I'll see if I can
find a link for you.
--
Dwayne

Dwayne September 1st 03 01:49 AM

In article DYv4b.122938$3o3.8641856@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, says...
Looking for custom leather case for my Realistic PRO-43. Let me know price
and condition.

Frank

Well I didnt find a link for you. Im starting to think I had to email
the dude that makes the cases. If my mind comes back to me and I find
the info I'll let ya know.
--
Dwayne