RadioBanter

-   -   Amtrak and Chicago Metra crew freqs (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34482-amtrak-chicago-metra-crew-freqs.html)

tomcatgbmi October 4th 03 11:16 AM

Amtrak and Chicago Metra crew freqs

What freqs do Amtrak and Chicago Metra crews use (stewards / stewardesses)?
I got the AAR freqs

Tom
Mt. Morris, MI
check out my Genesee County scanner page at geocities.com/tomcat4680

JER1538A October 4th 03 03:34 PM

160.305 HERE IN FARGO

tomcatgbmi October 5th 03 12:23 AM

no i said i have the AAR freqs. I'm talkin bout non AAR freqs.

Fred Shabec October 5th 03 12:45 AM

Tom,

OK.... The only thing I can think of that serves meals on the train are
in AMTRAK crew, METRA does not serve meals on there trains... The best
thing other than waiting for a reply that might not be a "right" answer
is do what most of us do.. Check out the radio that they are using and
try to figure out what band they are in "VHF","UHF","800" then do a
search with your scanner... OR like what I do is get my Scout or any
frequency counter and wait until one of them key up on the radio...

Let us know what you find out..

Thanks

Fred Shabec

tomcatgbmi October 5th 03 01:26 AM

I'm gonna be taking my VX-150 so I can't do a search. I think I'll just listen
to the AAR freqs.