RadioBanter

-   -   AR-2500 software .... (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34675-ar-2500-software.html)

WilleeCue November 3rd 03 03:09 PM

AR-2500 software ....

If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee

wbwales May 16th 10 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilleeCue (Post 154218)
If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee

Please send A copy of the software for the AOR 2500.Thanks N0NNG

badeye June 26th 10 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilleeCue (Post 154218)
If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee

WilleeCue
I would love to have a copy of the AR 2500 Software, Thanks

Wes Freeman
badeye

geggsy June 26th 10 11:16 PM

[quote=WilleeCue;154218]If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee[hi WilleeCue,will this software work for my AR 2002,if so can I have a copy please.Gezza/QUOTE]

Fredp757 September 17th 10 10:48 PM

Hi all

Should anyone remember the AR-2500and have this bit of software still somewhere, please think about me ! I'm using the 1990 Gesmudo software, which works pretty well, but I didn't find the way to play with the data files, as it's all logged in Hex
Thanks,
Fred (14FAT138)

bunijood September 20th 16 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilleeCue (Post 154218)
If you need the computer control software for the AR-2500 email me and I
will send it to you.
I believe this software has been abandoned by its original owners and is
free to pass along for others to use with their AR-2500 scanning receiver.

Willee

Please i need the software to control the ar2500 via pc

Thnks