RadioBanter

-   -   Manual for Uniden Bear Cat BC220XLT (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34702-manual-uniden-bear-cat-bc220xlt.html)

Richard Martin November 8th 03 08:56 AM

Manual for Uniden Bear Cat BC220XLT

Can anyone help me with a copy of the manual for a Bearcat 220 or suggest
where i can get one

the Uniden site doesnt have that model

Regards

Frank346 November 8th 03 02:35 PM

http://www.uniden.com.au/PDF/UBC220XLT.PDF

This is the export model that covers 66-88 instead of 30-50 MHz but it
should be the same otherwise.

wolfq May 26th 09 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Martin (Post 154298)

click on this link http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/bearcatting.html#unman then scroll down to model BC 220xlt