Old November 10th 03, 12:37 AM
Troy R.

Default LAPD live scanner feed

Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is still a live feed somewhere for the LAPD. I am
in Australia and it is really interesting listening to them operate.

Thanks
Troy

Old November 10th 03, 12:44 AM
mike

there r loads.
a quick search on yahoo gave:
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search/uk...anner+feed&y=y

mike

Old November 14th 03, 07:22 AM
Troy R.

Having tried the Yahoo approach I have still been unsuccessful. Does anyone
have a confirmed link?

"Troy R." wrote in message
Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is still a live feed somewhere for the LAPD.

am
in Australia and it is really interesting listening to them operate.

Thanks
Troy

Baseball's World Series live on BBC Radio Five Live Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 23rd 04 10:19 PM
live scanner h.reijnierse Policy 0 December 26th 03 08:20 AM
live scanner h.reijnierse Policy 0 December 25th 03 06:33 AM
FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 September 22nd 03 05:43 AM
live Houston area scanner Marvin Suggs Scanner 0 July 23rd 03 04:43 PM