RadioBanter

-   -   FS-BC250D and digital card (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/34833-fs-bc250d-digital-card.html)

Nick Marsh November 28th 03 02:37 PM

FS-BC250D and digital card

Selling my BC250D with digital card, manual, box, power supply, 2 extra
hi-cap battery packs, PC cable. $500 shipped to lower 48.

Reply to

Nick

JER1538A November 30th 03 11:18 PM

"USED" !!

Nick Marsh December 1st 03 08:46 PM

I didn't say it was new.

JER1538A wrote:
"USED" !!

Nick Marsh December 1st 03 08:47 PM

yes but some people don't need the 296, the 250 will be fine. I can save
them over $50 if they don't need the 296.

John Smith wrote:

A new 296 is $515.00 ....
the 250 is now an old model.

link.net...