RadioBanter

-   -   Software for BC-245 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35063-software-bc-245-a.html)

Bob January 4th 04 03:41 PM

Software for BC-245

What software to program the BC-245 is available in the Internet? Are there
any free programs that are worthwhile or should I purchase one? I'm not
looking to do anything fancy, I'd just like to program the radio via
computer. I also have a 780 scanner...will the same programs work for that
one? Thanks

Bob

Keith January 5th 04 01:33 AM

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:41:47 GMT, "Bob" wrote:

What software to program the BC-245 is available in the Internet? Are there
any free programs that are worthwhile or should I purchase one? I'm not
looking to do anything fancy, I'd just like to program the radio via
computer. I also have a 780 scanner...will the same programs work for that
one? Thanks

Bob

This is a great for free program for the BC-245.

http://www.senss.ca.tc/

--
Best Regards, Keith http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page
AOL IM: kilowattradio