RadioBanter

-   -   hello (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35104-hello.html)

george bingle January 11th 04 01:49 AM

hello

can anybody help me mod my scanner for cell phones,,it,s a
bc245xlt,,,thankyou

Bill Crocker January 11th 04 02:17 AM

No can do. The BC245XLT can not be modified.

Bill Crocker

m...

BobAR8 January 11th 04 08:56 PM

it can't be done, uniden pours epoxy
all over the pc board so it cant be
tampered with

Activesignals.com January 11th 04 10:55 PM

In article ,
says...
can anybody help me mod my scanner for cell phones,,it,s a
bc245xlt,,,thankyou

There really is not much cell activity worth listening to. Most is
digital anymore. If you did listen to it you would be bored after about
15 minutes.
--
Check out
www.activesignals.com It has a forum board