Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21st 04, 01:03 AM
Jim

Default Scanner Preamp or Better Antenna?

Is there a good scanner preamp out there? I bought one of those coax
inline jobs from RS and it did nothing at all for my BC 245 or my BC
9000. I didn't notice any change at all. I am out in the country and
miles away from where I want to scan and I am thinking maybe I should
try different antennas now. Preamps just don't seem to help any. There
was an antenna called the condor is that still available?

WTB: SUPER SCANNER ANTENNA MS119 [email protected] CB 1 December 12th 04 12:02 AM
Yaesu FT-857D questions Joe S. Equipment 6 October 25th 04 09:40 AM
Mobile Scanner Antenna John Scanner 4 January 13th 04 10:30 PM
Scanner antenna splitter Jason Wagner Scanner 7 January 3rd 04 12:08 AM