RadioBanter

-   -   Manchester, NJ PD PL and input? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35216-manchester-nj-pd-pl-input.html)

Andy Cogswell January 29th 04 04:56 AM

Manchester, NJ PD PL and input?

I was wondering if anyone had the input frequency for the Manchester, NJ PD.
I'm also looking for the PL tones.

Fishy January 29th 04 11:30 AM

"Andy Cogswell" SHORECOGS at COMCAST DOT NET wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had the input frequency for the Manchester, NJ
PD. I'm also looking for the PL tones.

Hi Andy. I listen to the Manchester police on 158.790. While looking at the
list of frequencies in Manchester, I see the above listed with callsign of
WNIN586. I punched in 154.770 and that is the input freq to 158.790.

Cant help you out with the PL tones though.

Fishy