RadioBanter

-   -   realistic pro 2006 verses 2042 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35222-realistic-pro-2006-verses-2042-a.html)

pat January 29th 04 10:20 PM

realistic pro 2006 verses 2042

can anyone give me advice on a good base scanner,i ve been looking at
various models,realistic 2006 or the 2042 and even the uniden bearcat
9000xlt which is it to be, bearcat seems to be a little more expensive
is that a good indication,thanks for your help ollie

Jeff Multer January 30th 04 03:33 PM

Your choice depends on what you'll be monitoring. If you want to monitor
trunked systems, none of the choices you mentioned will qualify.

pat January 31st 04 03:30 PM

(Jeff Multer) wrote in message ...
Your choice depends on what you'll be monitoring. If you want to monitor
trunked systems, none of the choices you mentioned will qualify.

can anyone give me advice on a good base scanner, i ve been looking at

various models,realistic 2006 or the 2042 and even the uniden bearcat 9000xlt

ok any suggestions.... i want a good base scanner for long term use
in my shack.what you suggest......