RadioBanter

-   -   (no subject) (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35267-no-subject.html)

Jim Mac Donald February 5th 04 09:34 AM

(no subject)

Try
http://www.cityfreq.com:81/

And

http://www.strongsignals.net/index.cgi

Jim

DJ February 6th 04 02:01 AM

"Jim Mac Donald" wrote in message
Try

http://www.strongsignals.net/index.cgi

Has anybody spent the $10 to get the freqs in their area? Is it worth it?
Or does cityfreq have the same info for free?

DJ

Tim ODonnell February 6th 04 03:34 PM

If I was going to spend money for this type of information, I would get
police call. It seems very complete and the CD has all 50 states included
with the database. Plus it is exportable and with a little manipulation you
can virtually import it to any scanner loading software.

Tim