RadioBanter

-   -   Louisiana frequencies? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35549-louisiana-frequencies.html)

Old Man March 30th 04 03:35 PM

Louisiana frequencies?

Can anybody tell me where I can find the following on the web?
Louisiana State Police frequencies
Police/Sheriff's channels for Livingston and Tangipahoa Parishes
Railroad channel listings?

I've searched quite a bit and find nothing.
Please e-mail as I don't read this group much.
Sandy

David Fuller March 30th 04 05:50 PM

You may want to try looking in the Radio Reference's Database. The
address is http://www.radioreference.com