RadioBanter

-   -   BC 245 XLT Battery Pack (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35597-bc-245-xlt-battery-pack.html)

Robicheaux April 8th 04 01:38 PM

BC 245 XLT Battery Pack

Had mine for about 9 months and it took a crap on me. Won't hold a charge at
all. I have to use cig lighter cord in the car when I travel and it sits on
my desk hooked to a ps at all times. Not happy with life span of their batt
pack. Any suggestions as to an after market battery that is compatible?

DeWat April 8th 04 04:51 PM

http://www.batteriesamerica.com/hamradio.htm

http://www.leeselect.com/

DeWat