RadioBanter

-   -   Pro-93/Trunking question.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35605-pro-93-trunking-question.html)

Zerex April 9th 04 05:56 PM

Pro-93/Trunking question....

Ok, so today in my town there was a fairly decent fire going and I was
wondering if it's possible to just lock on to a particular talk-group ID to
follow it. LIke, I kept getting interrupted by dispatch etc. How do I do it if
it is possible?

Thanks,

Jim

John L. Wilkerson Jr. April 9th 04 06:47 PM

earight (Zerex) wrote in
:

Ok, so today in my town there was a fairly decent fire going and I was
wondering if it's possible to just lock on to a particular talk-group
ID to follow it. LIke, I kept getting interrupted by dispatch etc. How
do I do it if it is possible?

Thanks,

Jim

Yep... press and hold the TRUNK button until it beeps. This will keep the
talkgroup locked in until you decide to resume scanning.