RadioBanter

-   -   car radio rack? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35617-car-radio-rack.html)

David April 11th 04 10:21 PM

car radio rack?

Here's an odd question: I have 4 radios I'd like to mount in my car instead
of the car stereo that comes with it. Two radios are standard AM, FM, but
have shortwave capability also. One is an amateur radio (Yaesu FT-212), and
the fourth is a satellite radio.

Does anyone make an adjustable radio rack that would allow for mounting
multiple radios in a car?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lou April 11th 04 10:31 PM

Not sure about the AM/FM radios and the satellite radio, may have to do some
finagling to get them to fit, but there are radio racks/trees sold for just
that purpose for those who use many two way radios in a vehicle, such as a
police car. Many places offer them. Lou

GeorgeF April 12th 04 12:06 AM

Don't know if this will help you or not but this is what I had one in my
truck: http://www.milaircomms.com/mobile_radio_shack.html

Also you can see my home shack at http://www.milaircomms.com/shack.html

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

David April 12th 04 01:27 AM

good suggestions. thanks Lou and George.

news:4079CF5A.7090402@licensed4funREMOVEBEFOREFLIG HT.com...