RadioBanter

-   -   FREE for POSTAGE: 1990 Radio Shack Police Call Radio Guide Volume #4 - IL, IN, WI, KY (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35622-free-postage-1990-radio-shack-police-call-radio-guide-volume-4-il-wi-ky.html)

John Vercellino April 12th 04 02:23 PM

FREE for POSTAGE: 1990 Radio Shack Police Call Radio Guide Volume #4 - IL, IN, WI, KY

Interested in some ancient history? I have Volume #4 1990 issue of Police
Call that I'd like to keep out of the recycling bin. It's yours for postage
from Chicago. It covers Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.

$2.00 USPS should do it.

Reply directly to me at .

Donald K April 13th 04 04:21 AM

Jim Hackett wrote:

I'm old and unique but I doubt I'd fetch much on the open market :(

[ObMeaningOfLife]

"Can we have your liver then?"

-D
--
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." -Herm Albright