RadioBanter

-   -   President coming to Buffalo NY / what frequencies?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35637-president-coming-buffalo-ny-what-frequencies.html)

Dan April 15th 04 08:21 PM

President coming to Buffalo NY / what frequencies??

So what frequencies would be good listening when President Bush visits
Buffalo N.Y. on Tuesday April 20th 2004??

Thanks Dan in Lockport

Andy in NJ April 16th 04 05:00 AM

"Dan" wrote in message
om...
So what frequencies would be good listening when President Bush visits
Buffalo N.Y. on Tuesday April 20th 2004??

Thanks Dan in Lockport

Your best bet would be to find a guy wearing sunglasses and an ear piece in
a suit. I am sure he will be more than happy to give you all the frequencies
you need.

--
73! de Andy KC2SSB
http://shorecogs.tripod.com

Steve St. Denis April 16th 04 07:00 AM

Hi Dan Just do a search on the internet for frequencies for secret service,
FBI, and Air Force One then put them all into your scanner and scan them the
ones that are active will be in this list, most will be encrypted but some
will be in the clear.
Steve

GeorgeF April 16th 04 11:15 AM

You might want to check this out:
http://www.milaircomms.com/secret_service.html These are freqs used
during a Presidental visit to Daytona Beach. Some pictures are included
as well....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Dan April 16th 04 06:05 PM

George,
Thanks for the great freq list, i just punched in a bunch into my scanners.

love your sight also.

Dan

Warren Waters April 17th 04 03:07 AM

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:00:05 -0400, "Andy in NJ" SHORECOGS at COMCAST
DOT NET wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
. com...
So what frequencies would be good listening when President Bush visits
Buffalo N.Y. on Tuesday April 20th 2004??

Thanks Dan in Lockport

Your best bet would be to find a guy wearing sunglasses and an ear piece in
a suit. I am sure he will be more than happy to give you all the frequencies
you need.

This guy was vey helpful in providing info.