RadioBanter

-   -   Bearcat UBC220 XLT-instructions? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35678-bearcat-ubc220-xlt-instructions.html)

GK April 27th 04 12:05 AM

Bearcat UBC220 XLT-instructions?

Hi there,
I've recently acquired a scanner of the model above, but do not have
instructions. I have managed to pick up the local police here, but don't
know about much else. I'm sure there can be more to it than this, does
anyone know where i could find an instruction manual?

--
gk

The more you know, the more you realise you don't know.

Dwayne April 27th 04 12:27 AM

In article ,
says...
Hi there,
I've recently acquired a scanner of the model above, but do not have
instructions. I have managed to pick up the local police here, but don't
know about much else. I'm sure there can be more to it than this, does
anyone know where i could find an instruction manual?

Try Unidens website for a manual.

Frank346 April 27th 04 12:34 AM

http://www.uniden.com.au/PDF/UBC220XLT.PDF 7MB file size!

2.50...