RadioBanter

-   -   Central Florida Anyone ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35685-central-florida-anyone.html)

DeeVee April 28th 04 07:02 PM

Central Florida Anyone ?

Just wondering if there are any people in
this NG from or near Deltona Fl who could
maybe give me some pointers, should I need
them whenever my scanner gets here. Had one
before - one of the simple ones - before
computer anything came along ... before
trunking existed.

Anyone know, how's the manual for the BC250D,
Hoping it explains stuff as if I were a child
... maybe there is a scanner's for dummies
book ?
--
From the messy desk of: DeeVee
28°52' 925" N / 81°14'.318" W (give or take)

Dwayne April 28th 04 11:13 PM

In article , says...
Anyone know, how's the manual for the BC250D,
Hoping it explains stuff as if I were a child
.. maybe there is a scanner's for dummies
book ?

Your gonna wish there was a BC250D for Dummies when you try to read the
manual.

: DeeVee : April 29th 04 04:59 AM

I sorta skimmed it online .. left me curled up in
the fetal position afterwards ...
--
From the messy desk of: DeeVee
28°52' 925" N / 81°14'.318" W (give or take)
Disclaimer: I have no idea what I am talking
about.

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
| In article ,