Old May 2nd 04, 12:38 AM
TlgtrProd

Default Need Help In Madison, WI-Pro95

I just got a Pro 95 and downloaded the free programing software. Problem is
there is NOWHERE to get a cable! Anybody in the Madison, WI area have a cable
they would be willing to lend or rent me for a week?

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.

Old May 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
TlgtrProd

I posted in another group and they recomended:

http://www.blackbagsoftware.com/

I think I will give them a try.

The folks at RS both the store and web site say temporarily out of stock and
have no clue as to when...

Thanks for the advice.

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****

Old May 2nd 04, 07:58 PM
Dave

Thats the place. I have one, it works for my 2053 (pro93) and my Pro95.
Happy scanning!

--
Dave
746pro, IC-260a, YB-400pe,

? about a uniden madison Mwin33 CB 1 November 7th 04 08:29 PM
FS madison with extra's Mwin33 CB 0 May 14th 04 08:51 PM
Pro95 PCIF not working Jeff Seale Scanner 4 November 10th 03 10:31 PM
PRO95 Scanner on Sale @ $199.99 Bill Crocker Scanner 2 August 13th 03 03:52 AM
radioshack pro95 george Scanner 0 July 20th 03 02:26 AM