RadioBanter

-   -   FT: Icom T90A triband HT, Alinco DJX3E (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35720-ft-icom-t90a-triband-ht-alinco-djx3e.html)

Neill Burkett May 5th 04 04:19 AM

FT: Icom T90A triband HT, Alinco DJX3E

I am wanting to trade an Icom T90A Triband HT (6m/2m/440)for a Dual band
mobile(2m/440 Icom or Kenwood) or . the Icom is used for about 1 year and
has all the essential accessories with it (battery, charger, antenna[with
extension for 6m TX/RX and HF RX). also the T90A Rx from 500 khz-999.995mhz

also I have an Alinco DJX3E (european model receiver, full coverage from 100
khz-1.2 ghz, no gaps)I want to trade it for a pro 95 or pro 96 Trunking
Scanner or a 2 meter ht(Icom, Kenwood or Yaesu)

Both Items Work . If u have Any Questions . please email me at
. Serious Inquiries only